Dr. Joseph Wagner Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Wagner?

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Displaced high level.knowledge and compassion. I used him to provide a second opinion on bladder issues I was facing. I couldn't have been more pleased as I left with Ann I proved understanding of my options. Unfortunately as he imainly is is a cancer specialist and my condition does not involve cancer he was unable to accept me for ongoing treatment

Prostate Surgery

Posted on March 28th, 2017

On 11/29/16, I had prostate surgery at Hartford hospital with Dr. Wagner as my surgeon. I could not have been more pleased with both Dr. Wagner and his entire staff throughout this whole experience. Everyone was pleasant, caring and went out of their way to help and answer questions I may have had. Dr. Wagner was a great choice for me and I can't recommend him highly enough. Also the nurses and staff at Hartford Hospital were absolutely great.

The best!

Posted on September 30th, 2016

A radical prostatectomy is not a simple procedure and the skill of the surgeon has a major impact on the outcome -especially with robotic assisted. I had nerve-sparring Da Vinci robotic assisted radical prostatectomy a few weeks ago and I am already almost 100% back to normal. I couldn't be happier with the result. I highly recommend Dr. Wagner!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and an EXCEPTIONAL surgeon!!

Posted on August 10th, 2016

So glad I chose Dr. Joseph Wagner to perform the DaVinci Robotic surgery on my prostate. I am 74 years old and after just 4 weeks I feel fantastic and very pleased to say I do not have any of the issues that could arise with prostate surgery. I totally credit my success to Dr. Wagner who is an experienced and skilled surgeon. In addition, he has a "great team" that insures his patients are well-informed, comfortable, and completely cared for during the entire process.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

I feel like I had the best

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Met Dr Wagner in 2005. A true professional. Glad to be a patient of his,.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Top notch Urologist - has treated/saved two of my family members for prostate cancer.

"The Best"

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Superb doctor and surgeon. The best.

excellent bedside manner, professional , knowledgeable.

Posted on July 31st, 2012

We were so glad to have had Dr.Wagner care for my husband during a very stressful time dealing with prostate cancer. He is the very best in the field- outstanding!!!!!!!

Dr Wagner----the best

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Dr Wagner has performed my surgery and follow up care. Everything went better than expected.Since then I have recommended Dr Wagner to a dozen patients with all having excellent results

John and Lisa Sornberger

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Dr. Wagner is a truly gifted diagnostician and surgeon, and a pioneer in his field, with a wonderful bedside manner. He provides the best that medicine has to offer, and it is obvious that he genuinely cares about his patients and their families. We feel incredibly fortunate to have been referred to him.

Posted on November 12th, 2010

Dr Wagner and his group are great, nice, caring and I did alot of research before deciding to go with them ( 2 other groups in Boston and New York ) Hartford Hospital and Dr Wagner is the way to go. I had my prostate removed and am up and running within a week and 1/2