A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Walek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Walek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Walek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walek graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Walek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Walter Walek MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Walek practice?
- Dr. Joseph Walek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Walek practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Internists, Lowell Pulmonologists, and Lowell Sleep Medicine Doctors.