A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Walker, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Philip Walker FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Walker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Walker practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.