A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Walker, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Philip Walker FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Walker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Walker practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.