A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Walkiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Walkiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walkiewicz graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walkiewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Leonard Walkiewicz DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Walkiewicz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Walkiewicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Walkiewicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Garden City Surgeons.