Learn more about Dr. Joseph Walls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Walls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walls
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Walls, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walls graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walls has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Walls MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Walls practice?
- Dr. Joseph Walls has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Walls practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Surgeons.