Learn more about Dr. Joseph Walls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Walls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walls
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Walls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Walls, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walls graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walls has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Walls MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Walls practice?
- Dr. Joseph Walls has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Walls practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Gardnerville, NV and South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See Carson City Orthopedic Surgeons.