A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Walls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Walls is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Walls, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walls graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walls has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walls accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Walls practice?
Dr. Joseph Walls practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Minden, NV.
See Carson City Orthopedic Surgeons.