Dr. Joseph Walrath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Walrath?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Walrath?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff. I have already told friends to come see.

August 20th, 2017

Dr.Walrath and staff are extremely professional. My experience was very positive and I am thrilled with the results of my eyelid surgery Dr.Walrath is an expert in his field.

August 19th, 2017

I was nervous about the surgery but the Dr and staff put me at ease immediately, recovery was faster than I had anticipated. 2 months out and I am so pleased!

August 14th, 2017

Dr. Walrath and his staff were fantastic! He even gives you his cell phone number if you have questions. I was a little concerned my eyes were more swollen after the surgery than they should be, so I sent him a photo. He assured me that everything was normal, but I could come into see him if it would make me feel better. I went in and of course everything was fine. He is very patient and talks you through everything. My eyes look fabulous!!! Best decision I ever made!

August 11th, 2017

Dr Walrath explained the procedure and expectations thoroughly for my lower eye lift. He took ample time with me on each appointment, while always being on time for my scheduled appointment. I am very pleased with the outcome, and will return for an upper eye lift when needed.

August 9th, 2017

Very attentive and personable.

August 6th, 2017

Great experience from beginning to end!

August 4th, 2017

He is the best doctor ever and he treated me as his own family. And I thank him for everything!!

July 24th, 2017

Excellent attention to detail with the patient.

July 2nd, 2017

I had an upper and lower Blepharoplasty by Dr. Walrath. He was very responsive to every question I had during the exam. He explained everything thoroughly. His staff was great. They guided me through preparations for the surgery. After the surgery I had a question for Dr. Walrath. I called him on his cell phone (he stays in direct touch after the surgery) and he answered my question. That immediate response was very impressive and shows that he is a a Doctor that cares. I am now 3 months out. My eye sight has improved greatly and I look at least 10 or more years younger. I am so thankful that I choose to come to Dr Walrath for my surgery. He gave me a sparkle to my eye and a smile to my face.

June 25th, 2017

My experience was very positive. I trusted his judgment the first time I met him. My concerns were adequately addressed and I was very much at ease before surgery to lift a droopy eyelid and remove the bags from under my eyes. I would recommend Dr. Walrath unconditionally.

June 16th, 2017

Dr. Walrath is very knowledgeable and personable. I felt like he heard my concerns and knew how to best address them. Have had two procedures done to address ongoing effects of Bells Palsy. Tear duct surgery successfully corrected excess crocodile tearing. Botox treatment helped reduce synkinesis and restored symmetry and function to my face. The office staff are also great. Would highly recommend this practice.