A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walter
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Walter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Walter has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Walter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Walter practice?
- Dr. Joseph Walter has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Walter practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pediatricians and Tulsa Pulmonologists.