Dr. Joseph Walters MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 17th, 2015
One of the rare doctors who treat you as person, not assembly line.
Dr Walters is among the few doctors who treat you as patient - not an assembly line. Attentive and professional. One measure to rate your doctor is, how much he/she remembers your medical conditions when you visit the clinic. Dr Walters does remember what you had told him about your condition in previous visit. After 7 years of being his patient, I found him very competent and knowledgeable as general practitioner. So far I a very pleased with his treatments. His staff - particularly Ann, are very pleasant to work with.

June 18th, 2014
RN
He needs to replace his receptionist. Too rude to answer the phone. I think her name is Caroline. Ca'nt believe she has a job. Or may be is she his wife ? Her attitude chases new patients away.

February 9th, 2013
Not a good Doctor, very disappointing.
This Doctor did not show any real interest in my overall health. An example, although I am on high blood pressure medication, in the past two visits he was unable to get my BP, so he simply passed on getting my BP and simply asked what medication I required (refills). I don't expect my Doctors to have a motherly type of concern for my health, but this to me showed how very little interest this Doctor had to my health. I was very disappointed in this Doctor lack of interest , as well as the rude and unfriendly staff up front.

June 18th, 2012
A Trusted Professional and Most Xlnt Doctor!
I've been with Dr Walters for 15 yrs. He took over my doctor's practice when he retired. I didn't think that anyone could replace my former doctor, but Dr. Walters not only met my high level of expectations - he exceeded them by leaps and bounds. It has been a pleasure to be his patient for so many years, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring and brilliant physician!

August 6th, 2011
Dr. Walters is lack of passion to his professional,not mature in dealing with patients.
Dr. Walters needs to understand patients' needs and patients' right. I think he failed to be an accountable doctor. He was emotional to respond to our begging him to help to treat our daughter's.sickness. He didn't show any sympathy to us when we were desperate, instead he told us that he didn't want to be manipulated. God, we respected doctor and we never want manipulate anybody. We were facing our daughter's life/death issue. He should have referred us another doctor, but he never did, he later to kicked us out of his care. We have carried this painful experience since then.

April 4th, 2011
Exceptional Care!
This doctor provides exceptional care. His office staff is very professional. The doctor is a great clinician with good bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

February 8th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
We started seeing Dr. Walters with our kids, and now everyone sees him. He is available on short notice, which more than offsets any waiting in the waiting room. Our then kids, then teenagers, now young adults remain comfortable with him. He is competent and caring and willing to talk with you.