Dr. Joseph Wanzek DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2015
If i could leave a 0 star I would. My original doctor was under CHI and he was no longer in my network. I chose this office since it was close to home and couldn't find any bad reviews. I was going for a wellness check up and informed them I shouldn't have to pay my copay but the office woman told me that since I was a new patient I had to pay. I wrote them a check and figured I would just receive a check in the mail in a month or so but I was wrong. I called the office once a week regarding not receiving my copay and they kept giving me the runaround. Kim told me I needed to speak with Molly and Molly told me I needed to speak with Kim. Molly finally told me a check would be mailed out a month later I called again letting her know that I hadn't received it. She stated she would mail out a new one but I never received that check either. I finally reported them to the Better Business Bureau and what do you know I got a check in the mail the following week with no apology or reason why they never sent it in the 1st place. 7 Months I waited to receive my money back.

June 8th, 2012
good Dr.
Dr. Wanzek is a good Dr. But the other staff is not very professional. The so called manager is not a people person, always has a attitude and slamming the phones. He does not need to be there and some of the other staff just sit on their butt while others working their butts off. Something is very wrong with that office.

April 26th, 2011