A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wassef, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wassef, MD, PC is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- 24 years of experience
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassef graduated from Ain Shams school of Medicine - Cairo, Egypt.
Dr. Wassef has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wassef MD and PC is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Wassef practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wassef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wassef practices Psychiatry near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Tyler Psychiatrists.