Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wassef, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wassef
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wassef Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wassef, MD, PC is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- 24 years of experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassef graduated from Ain Shams school of Medicine - Cairo, Egypt.
Dr. Wassef has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Soliman Wassef MD and PC is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Wassef practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wassef has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wassef practices Psychiatry near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Tyler Psychiatrists.