A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wassef, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wassef
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wassef Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wassef, MD, PC is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- 24 years of experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassef graduated from Ain Shams school of Medicine - Cairo, Egypt.
Dr. Wassef has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Soliman Wassef MD and PC is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Wassef practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wassef has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wassef practices Psychiatry near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Tyler Psychiatrists.