Dr. Joseph Wayne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Wayne?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Wayne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2013

Not a caring doctor

This doctor was very smart but did not really seem to listen to my other concerns. I came to him for a check up and he checked me over with his stethoscope, but when I wanted to talk about my feelings, he was too busy to listen. I want a doctor who cares and listens to me, and this is not the person.

October 13th, 2010

A gem

I had Dr. Wayne as my doctor for the 3 years I lived in Albany. He was proactive in my treatment, was empathetic, and had a great bedside manner. I had some unusual health problems and he always laid out various treatment options for me, citing the pros and cons. He also always returned my calls the day I called him--even if it was in the evening. I really miss him. He was the best doctor I ever had.

Type 2 Diabetes