Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Weems
Dr. Joseph Weems, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olive Branch, MS. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Otolaryngology. Dr. Weems is affiliated with Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital, Methodist Fayette Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Weems has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...