Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
by Tim H. on Dec 1st, 2015

Long over due review. In 2012 Dr. Wehman did my spinal angiogram, discovered a fistula on my T5 & T6 vertebrae, performed the surgery 2 days later. I was 6-8 months away from being paralyzed from the waist down. Thanks to him I am not in a wheelchair. He is precise and sticks to the point however, he does care for you and your situation and will give you all of your options! He came highly recommended by ORMC. I am so glad that I chose him! Thank you Dr. Wehman for all you did for me!!!! His PA Lysette & rest of his staff are great also.

2 aneurysm and stroke show details 2 aneurysm and stroke
by Martha Torres on Aug 7th, 2015

I wasn't suppose live I died on the table twice he is miracle workers this happened 2008. I thank god on sending this fine neurosurgeon. Thank you

Clearly one of the best physicians I have ever been to in my life. show details Clearly one of the best physicians I have ever been to in my life.
by R. Brunsman on Aug 4th, 2015

This is clearly one of the best physicians I have ever been to in my life. Never in the dark about anything. Makes sure you are educated in everything beforehand. Care level is extrordinary.

by Donna Gohman on Mar 13th, 2015

I'm not use to a Doctor who practice's medicine like he does. Dr Wehman made me feel very comfortable. He made me aware of my options. I feel very confident in his skills.

Aug 2nd, 2014

Wonderful surgeon. Great staff.

1 step below walking on water!!!! show details 1 step below walking on water!!!!
by Waldemar Metel on Jun 14th, 2013

Dr. Wehman did a brain surgery on me while back! I was out of hospital within 48 hours, feeling great no pain and no pain killers. This Gental-man has golden gands and mind. Should I need any kind of surgery he will be the one I contact firts... GOD bless you young man. Thank You

The Best!!! show details The Best!!!
May 25th, 2012

In my opinion Dr Wehman. is one step below walking on water. He did a Brain surgery on me On Friday afternoon... I was home without any pain or complication Sunday afternoon. Truly amazing Dr.,Gentleman and a scholar!!!

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Jun 22nd, 2011

Was in intensive care with an extremely large subdural hematomoa, fractured skull and collapsed lung. I believe my recovery is due to the excellent care I received from Dr. Wehman.

Aneurysm show details Aneurysm
Apr 27th, 2011

Caring,takes his time so you understand.Dr. Wehman is #1 Ranked neurosurgeon.

Feb 4th, 2010

Exceptional in every aspect.