A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Weiner, Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Weiner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Scott Weiner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Joseph Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Weiner practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Psychiatrists.