A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Weingates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Weingates, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingates graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weingates has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Aloysius Weingates MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Weingates practice?
- Dr. Joseph Weingates has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Weingates practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.