3.0

Thoughtful and knowledgeable physician show details Thoughtful and knowledgeable physician
Jul 27th, 2011

Weinstein has been my primary for many years. He is rather conservative in prescribing drugs but prefers alternate therapies. For example he suggested a nutrition modification approach to my high tri-glyceride level rather than statins and it "worked". He is not very sociable but a thoughtful and knowledgeable professional.

Goes through thr motions show details Goes through thr motions
by Dave on Aug 18th, 2010

He is not the warm and fuzzy type. He goes through the normal tests, doesn't ask any probing questions. There is little followup. He did not know that the results of my colonoscopy was never reported after 5 years. Doesn't go out of his way to solve a problem other than tests and drugs. Referred me to a podiatrist for simple case of athletes foot.

No personality show details No personality
by Margie on Dec 11th, 2009

Not much in the personality department. Not looking for a stand-up routine, but shows no interest in your total well being. Never asked once how I was or if I was happy (which I feel has more to do with your overall well being than marginally low iron in my blood). Never asked about my husband or kids, just looked at the screen and wanted to start me on another medicine.