A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Weinstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Weinstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Joseph Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Weinstein practices Ophthalmology near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Ophthalmologists.