A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Weiss, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University.
Dr. Weiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Benjamin Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Joseph Weiss has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Weiss practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newport, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Pawtucket, RI and Providence, RI.
See Newport Cardiologists.