Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Weissberg
Dr. Joseph Weissberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Guilford, CT, with another office in Middletown, CT. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine and Radiology. Dr. Weissberg is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital, Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT and Central CT Radiation Oncology. Dr. Weissberg has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Weissberg has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Joseph Weissberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Guilford, CT.
Dr. Steven Wolfson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Guilford, CT 1.24 mi50
Dr. Giovanni Raccuglia
Guilford, CT 1.74 mi63
Dr. Frederick Haeseler
Guilford, CT 1.80 mi42