A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Weissman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Weissman, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Daniel Weissman MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Weissman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Weissman practices Neurology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Neurologists.