A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Weistroffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Weistroffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Weistroffer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weistroffer graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Weistroffer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Weistroffer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Weistroffer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Weistroffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Weistroffer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Lawrence Orthopedic Surgeons.