A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Weistroffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Weistroffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weistroffer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weistroffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Weistroffer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weistroffer graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Weistroffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kenneth Weistroffer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph K. Weistroffer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Weistroffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Weistroffer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Orthopedic Surgeons.