A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wempe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wempe, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wempe graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Wempe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Matthew Wempe MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Wempe practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wempe has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wempe practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Pathologists.