A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wiedemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wiedemer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wiedemer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiedemer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiedemer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiedemer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Wiedemer practice?
Dr. Joseph Wiedemer practices Family Medicine near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lambertville, NJ and Flemington, NJ.
See State College Family Physicians.