Dr. Joseph Wilcox MD Patient Reviews

3.9

September 15th, 2016
I thought Dr. Wilcox was professional, knowledgeable, and down to earth. He did an excellent job with my surgery! I would use him again absolutely.

February 17th, 2016
One of the Top Orthopedic Doctors in the U.S.
I have unfortunately had many experiences with orthopedic surgeons due to problems from a knee injury suffered in college football and an ACL injury. Dr. Wilcox is like none other, and I would recommend him to anyone! I have been able to run again and play tennis, and I thought I never would. I was amazed how short my recovery time was. This guy is smart and knows what he is doing! Also very personable.

December 7th, 2015
Microfacture Surgey in 2012
its been awhile and I was just talking with a friend about his upcoming ACL surgery and I remembered how awesome Dr. Wilcox was he took great care of me under the knife....pleasure to be around.... very relatable and down to earth guy...would recommend his work and service to anyone that needs sports injuries fixed....I couldn't have asked for a better Physician!!

December 24th, 2013
Dr. Wilcox
Dr. Wilcox and his staff are highly, professional, courteous, and compassionate. He and his PA have an outstanding bedside manner-the best I have experienced among many doctors. He and his staff are very friendly and immediately put us at ease on our first visit. He did an excellent job with my surgery and I know many others who can say the same. I would recommend to him to anyone, and if I need orthopedic surgery again you can bet I'm using him!