A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Willner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Willner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Willner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Willner graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Willner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Willner MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Willner practice?
- Dr. Joseph Willner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Willner practices Neurology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Englewood Neurologists.