A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Willner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Willner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Willner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Willner graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Willner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Willner practice?
Dr. Joseph Willner practices Neurology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Englewood Neurologists.