Neurologists
25 Rockwood Pl
Ste 110
Englewood, NJ 07631
201-894-5805
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Arrogant, Uncaring.Tells patients to"live with it"(pain). Gives incorrect info to insurance -after taking their payments.n"  |  show details
by JChatRN on Mar 17th, 2014

If any caring at all was important in medical licensing, this MD would have his license revoked. Arrogant doesn't begin to describe this man's attitude-as though patients in pain are wasting his time. My husband-59- went to this doctor because his own back pain specialist was out of town last December. He should have waited in spite of the pain. Willner sent him to Dr. Alweiss who performed an epidural-which relieved the pain until February. Now our insurance denied any more because the 2nd one didn't help and Willner told them there was no radiating of pain-which there is! He told my husband to live with it and that he wouldn't prescribe anything more than Ibuprofen for the pain. This inhumane individual, who calls himself a doctor needs to pack up and retire.

Jan 14th, 2014

Horrible bedside manners. Did not help me with my condition. told me:" it was me getting older" (I am in my 30's) And told me to follow up with another specialist, very rude. He seems cocky and arrogant.

|  An Incompetent and Arrogant Physician!  |  show details
by Gail Enid Zimmer on Jan 8th, 2014

In 2002 after observing abnormal behavior in my husband for several years I decided he needed cognitive testing and made an appointment with Dr. Willner. My husband thought I was taking him to a psychiatrist, so to calm him down I made an appointment for myself because I have MS and hadn't seen a neurologist for several years. I sent a letter in advance of our appointments explaining why we were coming, but when we got there they insisted they had not received the letter. I found Dr. Willner totally lacking in bedside manner. He sent me away with kits containing videos and pamphlets about two new MS drugs and said not to come back if I was not willing to take one of them. He also predicted I would suffer brain atrophy and end up in a wheelchair! I promptly booked a flight to China and continued traveling until 2009! I regret that I didn't go in with my husband because he came out after a few minutes smiling and teling me that he didn't have to come back because Dr. Willner said his problem was his wife! In 2007 my husband developed Parkinsonian symptoms and is now very frail, disabled and suffering from dementia.

|  WORST DOCTOR EVER......HE SHOULD NOT BE IN PRACTICE  |  show details
by AMY on Oct 23rd, 2013

THIS DOCTOR IS THE WORTS DOCTOR EVER! HE WAS COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND INSENSITIVE. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND ALMOST CAUSED MY SISTER TO HAVE A STROKE AND CLINICAL DEPRESSION. HE CALLED HER ON A FRIDAY AND GAVE HER A DIAGNOSIS OVER THE PHONE WITHOUT ANY CONFIRMATION AND PUT HER ON STEROIDS THAT GAVE HER INSOMNIA AND AWFUL ANXIETY ATTACKS FOR 5 DAYS.......SHE WAS ON THE VERGE ON A BREAK ALL BECAUSE OF HIS STUPIDITY.... NONETHELESS WE WENT TO SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR AND NEVER WENT TO SEE HIM AGAIN. THE NEW DOCTOR WAS APPAULED BY HIS BEDSIDE MANNERS!

by JQ on Jul 17th, 2013

Waited over an hour. Doctor was disinterested with sympotms and did not seem to want to help. He did a 2 minute exam and then dismissed me.

Aug 16th, 2012

Dr. Willner is approchable, understanding and provides his patients with easy to understand information.

|  Arrogant practitioner  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2010

Doctor seemed unconcerned with my pain and completely disinterested in any input from me.He offered neither help nor suggestions and dismissed me, after a cursory examination, with the declaration that he found no neurological problem.

|  Experience matters  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2010

A good listener who seemed naturally to focus on my problem and address my concerns.

|  Do not use Dr. Willner  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2010

I referred my brother to this practice based on Willner's partner Gary Alweiss' credentials. Dr. Alweiss did not have any available appointments for three weeks but Willner was available immediately. I see why. My brother was in the hospital for three days where they saw a few abnormalities on his mri and cat scan of the brain including two lesions, a stroke, and an aneurysm behind the eye. He went for a follow up upon his release from the hospital with Willner and to find out the results of his spinal tap as he may have MS. Willner told my brother that his tests were normal. My brother asked about all the abnormalities. He seem dumbfounded. He left the room for 10 minutes and came back to say that all the tests weren't back yet. We knew differently. He left it to my brother, my mother, and my sister in law to ask questions while he answered with yes and no. It was like pulling teeth getting information out of him and they basically left without any information after driving an hour to see him. He only became interested when he refused to pay the copay. This doctor is completely negligent. It seems his partner Dr. Alweiss has a good reputation as does Dr. Babik Morvarid. I would use them and avoid Dr. Willner like the plague. This guy is dangerous.

Oct 15th, 2009

Seemed to not care or be interested maybe had other things on his mind.

|  loser  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2009

late, seems to have other things on his mind.