A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wilson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Neil Wilson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wilson practices Otolaryngology near Milford, MA.
See Milford Otolaryngologists.