A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wilson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Neil Wilson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wilson practices Otolaryngology near Milford, MA.
See Milford Otolaryngologists.