A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Winer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Winer is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winer graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Winer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- San Rafael Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Nikola Winer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Winer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Winer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Winer practices Psychiatry near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Psychiatrists.