A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Winer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Winer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Winer graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Winer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- San Rafael Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Nikola Winer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Winer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Winer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Winer practices Psychiatry near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Psychiatrists.