A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wingard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wingard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wingard, MD, OD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingard graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wingard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wingard MD and OD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Wingard practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wingard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wingard practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.