A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wingard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wingard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wingard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wingard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wingard, MD, OD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingard graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wingard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Theodore Wingard MD and OD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Wingard practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wingard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wingard practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.