A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wisniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wisniewski, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wisniewski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wisniewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wisniewski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisniewski graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wisniewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Marion Wisniewski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Wisniewski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wisniewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wisniewski practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Sevierville, TN.
See Sevierville Allergists, Sevierville Internists, and Sevierville Pediatricians.