A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wisniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wisniewski, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wisniewski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wisniewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wisniewski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisniewski graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wisniewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Marion Wisniewski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Wisniewski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wisniewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wisniewski practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Sevierville, TN.
See Sevierville Allergists, Sevierville Internists, and Sevierville Pediatricians.