A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wojciechowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wojciechowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wojciechowski, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wojciechowski graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wojciechowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- F F Thompson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Wojciechowski MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Wojciechowski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wojciechowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wojciechowski practices Dermatology near Canandaigua, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Canandaigua Dermatologists.