Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Wolfe
Dr. Joseph Wolfe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Booneville, MS, with another office in Dyersburg, TN. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Wolfe is affiliated with Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville and Magnolia Regional Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Wolfe has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Joseph Wolfe is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Booneville, MS.