Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Wolschleger
Dr. Joseph Wolschleger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Big Rapids, MI and Big Rapids, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wolschleger is affiliated with Mecosta County Medical Center, Mecosta County Gen Hospital, Big Rapids, Mi and Big Rapids. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Wolschleger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Wolschleger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Maciej Solarewicz
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Rashmi Juneja
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi26
Dr. Raymond Sabon Jr
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.18 mi33