Dr. Joseph Wolyniak DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 30th, 2008
Sore Throat = Gonorrhea ???
I was seen by Dr. Wolyniak at an urgent care facility. I went in for a sore throat, assuming it was some sort of throat infection. Since I was going to be seen by a doctor, I also wanted him to look at my left knee (an unrelated issue to the sore throat - I have family history of arthritis and chronic knee pain and just wanted to have it looked at since I was already paying for the visit).Without even examining me, the Dr. suggested that I had gonorrhea and began asking personal questions about my sex life/sexual health. When I assured him there was NO possible way that I had gonorrhea. After repeatedly having to assure him that I did not have an STD, he finally decided to do a Strep Test on my throat.Test was negative (as they always are, even when I have an infection) and doctor said he would treat as positive and a nurse would be in with my paperwork.Upon discharge I found out that doctor did not give me any sort of medicine/anitibiotic for my throat; sop I waited for 1.5 hrs and paid for a doctors visit at the urget care for nothing.