A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Womack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Womack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Womack, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Womack graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Womack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Sean Womack MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Womack practice?
- Dr. Joseph Womack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Womack practices Urology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Urologists.