A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Won:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Won is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Won
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Won Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Won, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Won graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Won has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Won MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Won practice?
- Dr. Joseph Won has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Won practices Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Detroit Oncologists.