A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Won:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Won is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Won, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Won graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Won has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Won MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Won practice?
- Dr. Joseph Won has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Won practices Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Oncologists.