A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Won:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Won is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Won, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Won graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Won has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Won accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Won practice?
Dr. Joseph Won practices Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Oncologists.