Dr. Joseph Woofter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Woofter?

He's the best!

Posted on January 10th, 2017

I had severe rash on my hands for over 9 months and was seen by 4 other doctors and was referred to Oakview Dermatology. Nothing worked so I called upon a dermatologist, which was Dr. Woofter. He was not open so I called his house like it said to do on his answering machine. I called him and he opened his office for me!! He is an excellent doctor and his heart is in the right place! He could've told me to go to the emergency room but he didn't. If you want a great doctor, call Dr. Woofter you will not regret it! Thanks Dr. Woofter!!

Posted on August 24th, 2015