A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Woolston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Woolston, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolston graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Woolston has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Longstreth Woolston MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Woolston practice?
- Dr. Joseph Woolston has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Woolston practices Psychiatry near Madison, CT.
See Madison Psychiatrists.