Dr. Joseph Worischeck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Worischeck?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Worischeck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2016

Wonderful experience

Great office, staff, and Dr.

October 8th, 2015

I was nervous about getting a vasectomy and the doctor and his staff made my experience pleasant.

February 13th, 2015

Unhappy Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Worischeck for about four year, but usually see Christina on my visit. On Wednesday morning I woke with tremendous back pain and thought I had kidney stones again. I called the office and was told to go have xrays and bring them to office, which I did. The back office staff came out and took the xrays from me and went to see the Dr. They came out shortly afterwards and said that I didn't have kidney stones and everything was OK. I was double over in pain and this Dr. didn't have the compassion of a toad, he never showed his face or gave me any idea of what to do next. I will never cross that office threshold again.

May 6th, 2014

very poor staff !!!!

I was in to see Dr. Worischeck about six weeks ago. He seems like a pretty good guy and gave me an exam and ordered a CT (scan) of my abdomen. I have a history of cancer of which I made him aware. I waited ten days after his office received the CT from the lab, after hearing nothing from him, I gave his office a call. A girl by the name of Mercedes reviewed the report from the lab and told me that everything looked normal. After receiving a copy of the report from the lab for my personal file I find that the report says I may have bladder cancer. I find it to be anything but normal. The doctor never to my knowledge never reviewed the CT himself. Any doctor is only as good as his staff and his staff is amazingly poor. I would recommend you stay away from these people. By the way; I have never gotten even a phone call from Dr. Worischeck directly. And I do .have bladder cancer!

April 29th, 2014

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Worischeck is an extremely skilled surgeon. I had a very serious medical emergency, his staff was very sensitive to my needs, and my surgery was very serious and complicated. Dr Worischeck did a wonderful job explaining the surgical procedure to me and made sure I understood what to expect post-surgery. The surgery went perfect and my recovery was exactly as he said it would be. I have been seeing him for regular follow up care and have not anymore more issues. I tell all my friends and family who have any urology issues to see him. He doesn’t rush you, he listens, his staff is responsive and I feel very lucky to have found such a great physician.

April 29th, 2014

I can't thank Dr. Worischeck enough for what he's done for me. After a lifechanging diagnosis turned my world upside down I spoke with him and had a thorough discussion on available treatments and procedures. He was very understanding and informative and kept my family in high hopes at every visit. In the end everything went better than expected and after my treatment I felt like a new person. I would highly recommend Dr. Worischeck to anyone experiencing urologic issues.

December 4th, 2012

Excellent Physician

Dr. Worischeck has been treating my husband for kidney stones for over two years. The first visit came about when hubby was passing a stone that was too large and in incredible pain. Staff got hubby in and comfortable within minutes of our family physician sending him over. Hubby has had several more attacks and multiple procedures - Dr. W. has been really great each time. Decision has been made to remove this diseased kidney with the next stone. Dr. W. referred us to a nephrologist for a second opinion and to help us prepare for it. Excellent, responsive staff who "get" that their patients are in pain and need action.

July 13th, 2011

Excellent, caring. professional, took time. One the best experiences I have ever had in the Medical fields.

February 7th, 2011

Definitely Misunderstood

Dr. Worischeck is very straightfoward, a quality I personally appreciate in a doctor. His office staff is always very courteous. The waiting time seems to extend longer than 15mins but the wait is well worth the visit with Dr. Worischeck. I couldn't ask for a better Urologist.

January 4th, 2011

Misunderstood

I'm not exactly sure what the above comments are referring to but they must have a different doctor in mind. Dr. Worischeck is an excellent doctor and takes more than enough time with each of his patients. Maybe the reason why he does get behind with seeing patients is because he takes time to understand each situation to be able to direct their care with the correct diagnosis. I would recommend his practice to anyone.

October 11th, 2010

Find a New Physician

Can you imagine having cardiac arrest during a surgery by this guy and him not telling you or your family? What else is he going to try and hide from you. He is not professional, he is not qualified, and he should not be practicing medicine. I wonder if the Board knows about his ethics?

April 12th, 2010

he is a butcher

I wouldnt let him touch my trash can let alone my gonads