A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Woschitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Woschitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Woschitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woschitz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Woschitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woschitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Woschitz practice?
Dr. Joseph Woschitz practices Ophthalmology near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Ophthalmologists.