A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Woschitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Woschitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woschitz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Woschitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Woschitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woschitz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Woschitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Frank Woschitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Woschitz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Woschitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Woschitz practices Ophthalmology near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Ophthalmologists.