A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wrobleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wrobleski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wrobleski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wrobleski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrobleski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wrobleski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Mid-Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Garry Wrobleski DO is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Wrobleski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wrobleski has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wrobleski practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Carbondale, PA.
See Carbondale Surgeons.