Dr. Joseph Wu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 25th, 2015
He and his office treated with respect and spent time to answer all my questions.

November 9th, 2011
Dr.Wu is tops!
We seldom wait for an appointment and he is always amazingly prompt. His manner is casual and comfortable. He has treated both my wife and me, with excellent results and good follow through. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone needing orthopaedic surgery!

March 14th, 2011
Shoulder Sugery
Dr Wu was awsome. He performed surgery on my shoulder for a torn labrum. My shoulder dosen't feel like had a surgery at all. He is a great Dr and a good man. When speaking with him you do not get the sense that he feels like he is better than you are (like most Doctors). He was awsome thats all I have to say and I woould have given him 5 stars if I could.

January 18th, 2011
Doctor Extraordinaire
Dr. Wu took the time to listen to me and he answered all my questions. He is an excellent communicator & put me at ease. Although my office visits were short in duration, the time was sufficient for my needs - I never felt like I was being rushed through. I have recommended him to family members.

May 19th, 2009
Dr. Wu is a very nice man and very personable. However, I felt he was dismissive of one of my injuries (I went to him with 2 nagging injuries I admittedly had ignored for too long). I was told to just adjust my arm/wrist to avoid wrist pain (that has not helped). When going to a follow up apptmt for my other injury, he barely examined me. When trying to find a new PT (their in-house PT is overscheduled and disorganized- they lost my file), he would not provide a 'script to a new PT even though I had seen him 3 weeks prior. When I tried to schedule a new apptmt, he wasn't available for almost a month. Not all of these issues are his fault, of course; this has just been disappointing and fruatrating overall.