Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wyatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wyatt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery and Sino-Nasal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wyatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Wyatt practice?
Dr. Joseph Wyatt practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.