A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wyatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyatt
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wyatt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Wyatt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Wyatt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Wyatt practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wyatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wyatt practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.