Dr. Joseph Wyatt Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Wyatt?

Best ENT doctor in DFW area.

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Dr. Joseph Wyatt is the best ENT doctor that my family me3mbers ever used for their health care needs. He is extremely passionate in taking care of the medical needs of his patients in an excellent professional matter. He remained very calm and patient with us after performing my 16 years old son's sinus surgery about two years ago. He was absolutely great in explaining the procedure in detail, benefits and potential complications. His surgery skills are amazing, his patient care habits are outstanding and he is one of most humble and caring human being I have ever met in my entire life. He is the most valuable ENT doctor that state of Texas ever had. Thank you Dr. Wyatt four your outstanding health care service for the DFW residents and we are so blessed to have you in our neighborhood! You are truly amazing in delivering the health care service to your patients and your office staff is also very friendly and work hard to accommodate the demands of your patients. GO Dr. Wyatt, go! You are a god given healthcare providing gift to our community and the united states of TEXAS!! George Joseph.

Very Informative Doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2017

He's a really good doctor. Don't let his stoic personality fool you. He is very informative and doesn't talk down to you. He makes you feel comfortable and gets the job done. I had a deviated septum that he surgically repaired and I'm back to normal in lees than 4 days.

Retired College Professor

Posted on August 28th, 2016

I felt comfortable discussing my problem with a doctor who listened and was empathetic. He was encouraging and made me feel hopeful that this condition that has lasted too long can be treated. I would appreciate a progress inquiry prior to my next appointment.

Carolyn

Posted on April 19th, 2016

I have only been to see this doc and both times I. Have been very pleased I have even sent people to see you all thank you for taking care of my needs

Fluid in my ear

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Dr Wyatt is ver professional. I have visited a few times throughout the years and each time I'm in and out fast and I get a tube put in just like that and problem solved. Not sure what I what do without him.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Dr. Wyatt and his staff are the best! 4 years as a patient and they treat you like a new patient every time. 2 surgeries and would not use another ENT. Thank you all for caring and being the best at what you do.

Excellent!

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Dr. Wyatt and his office staff; Jessica at check in and Jody in the back office, provided an unsurpassable level of care that I haven't been able to find elsewhere. I've seen two other ENT's who never performed an examination or took such a comprehensive history as that of Dr. Wyatt. He promptly ordered imaging studies to rule out my biggest concern and seems very focused on my goals and worries as a patient.

Posted on June 2nd, 2017