A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wyble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wyble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wyble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyble graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wyble has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wyble MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Wyble practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wyble has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wyble practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Infectious Disease Doctors.