A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Xavier, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Xavier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Rajakulendran Xavier MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Joseph Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Xavier practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Paris, TX.
See Paris Physiatrists.