A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Xavier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Xavier, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Xavier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xavier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Xavier practice?
Dr. Joseph Xavier practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Paris, TX.
See Paris Physiatrists.