A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Xavier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Xavier, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Xavier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Rajakulendran Xavier MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Joseph Xavier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Xavier practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Paris, TX.
See Paris Physiatrists.