A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yacisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Yacisen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacisen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Yacisen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Richard Yacisen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Yacisen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Yacisen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Yacisen practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Houghton Lake, MI and Clare, MI.
See Alma Primary Care Doctors and Alma Sports Medicine Doctors.