Dr. Joseph Yacisen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Yacisen?

March 18th, 2016

Excellent Dr

Excellent Dr....he's done 2 knee surgeries on me and I highly recommend him....office staff is super helpful and courteous.

February 23rd, 2016

Getting Second Opinion

Waited 1/2 hr in waiting area and then another 1/2 hour in the exam room before we saw Doctor. Saw Doctor for approximately 6 minutes total. I was still asking questions and the doctor opens the door to leave as he is obviously in a hurry. Doctor came in wearing jeans that had 3 holes in the crotch area. Very unprofessional. We left this visit today with more questions than we came with. We've had a total of 4 visits with this Doctor. 2 visits were good, one was iffy and this one was bad. Staff always very courteous and accommodating.

January 5th, 2016

Get out of the office as quick as you walked in.

Horrible self absorbed arrogant dr. Replaced my knee and after a year of horrible pain, worse than before the replacement I went to another surgeon to find out the replacement was put in crooked and the wrong type. And for that year he was telling me it was just scar tissue and would get better. I strongly advise anyone to seek another doctor other than him

October 5th, 2015

Horrible

Not only was he stuck on himself but he was also rude. He made me feel like I was faking my knee injury and wrote me off as having the same thing my PA told me after asking that I go through with getting an MRI that my insurance barley covered! He wasn't helpful at all! I decided to get a second opinion only to discover that I have a LCL tear in my knee that needed surgery. Needless to say if there was an option to give 0 stars I would.

July 1st, 2015

Could do better

I think that Dr. Yacisen is a good doctor, the staff is friendly but that being said, I also think that the wait times are ridiculous I have waited for a hour and longer every time I have been there. Once I finally get called in I have always waited at least another 45 minutes to see him and I feel like I am being rushed and wasting his time. Requests and call backs are not received in a timely manner.

May 21st, 2015

Very dissatisfied

This doctor never looked at my xrays. He barely examined my foot. He sent me to get an air cast that did t nothing to help the pain. He also ordered that I do physical therapy knowing that my insurance would't cover it. Lastly when I called to find out what type of pain reliever I should take it took 3 voicemails and a week for anyone to call back. I am changing doctors. I don't recommend this doctor. If you need a good joint doctor try Dr. Murphy in Midland.

April 11th, 2015

I have never met a more arrogant man in my life and I've been alive a long time. Staff was very cold and unorganized. I will not be going back.

September 8th, 2014

Very rude doctor. Who thinks he is better than everyone and has no respect for anyone. Has no bed side manner at all. He makes you feel very low of yourself. Plus he has no clue on how to give a cortisone shot. Never going back to him again!!!

May 5th, 2013

Great doctor with awesome staff!

Really knows his stuff! His staff is so knowledgable and helpful! I would recommend Dr. Yacisen over any orthopedic surgeon around!

October 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor

He done a slap repair on me did a great job not alot of pain after knows what hes talking about would recomend him to anyone!!!!!

December 17th, 2010