A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yacovone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Yacovone is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacovone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacovone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Yacovone, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacovone graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Yacovone has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Fred Yacovone MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Yacovone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Yacovone has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Yacovone practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.