A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yacovone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Yacovone, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacovone graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Yacovone has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Fred Yacovone MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Yacovone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Yacovone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Yacovone practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and White Plains, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.