Dr. Joseph Fred Yacovone MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Yacovone, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacovone graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yacovone has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Cornwall Hospital Corwall
- St Lukes Cornwall Hospital Newburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yacovone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yacovone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Yacovone practice?
Dr. Joseph Yacovone practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harris, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See White Plains Nuclear Medicine Physicians and White Plains Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Yacovone, Dr. Josef Yacovone