A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yadegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Yadegar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadegar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yadegar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadegar graduated from University College London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yadegar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Yadegar MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Yadegar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Yadegar has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Yadegar practices Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.