A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yadegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Yadegar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadegar graduated from University College London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yadegar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yadegar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Yadegar practice?
Dr. Joseph Yadegar practices Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.